Usage and Benefits of Meditation Pyramids
Pyramids are regarded as the perfect structures for meditation. It is believed that pyramids attract energy and generate an energy field which focuses the energy in the right direction.
The power of pyramids is being used from ancient times. The Great Pyramids in Egypt stand as proof for the stability and strength of the pyramid structure. Some people believe that the pyramids in Egypt were primarily built for spiritual purposes.
People who have used meditation pyramids have claimed life-changing results.
How to use meditation pyramids
Meditation pyramids can be used by placing them somewhere in the meditation room or directly above the place you meditate. It has also been found that studying in a pyramid gives good results.
The best results seem to come by meditating in a pyramid with the upper part of the body about 1/3rd above the base. You should sit upright and directly below the apex of the pyramid. For this, you must have a pyramid that is 4 times higher and bigger than you.
Meditating in a pyramid does not mean meditating in a closed pyramidical structure. Only the frame work of the pyramid, with the edges represented, is used for meditation.
You can buy meditation pyramid kits from the market or on the net which you can easily assemble yourself.It is better to avoid pyramids made of plaster of paris, plastic and cheap bricks. Use pyramids made of wood, stone like marble, crystal, rose quartz etc and steel.
It is believed that copper meditation pyramids are more powerful than any other. The whole pyramid is not made of copper, bot a copper capstone is placed on the top.
Be careful about the color of the pyramid. It is better to go for conservative colors.
You can build your own pyramid structure. There are a lot of resources that can help you in this regard.
Benefits of meditation pyramids
- Pyramid meditation increases self awareness.
- It brings a feeling of calm and peace.
- It results in a feeling of weightlessness and agility in the body.
- It gives pleasurable tingling sensations in the body.
- The upper part of the body experiences a warm feeling.
- It stimulates vivid dreams, with extensive visualization.
- Improves the creativity of the person by opening mental passages that may have been blocked.
- Higher energy levels.
- Releases tensions and stress, both from the body and the mind.